Skip to main content

Fragile and Protected!

 🌟 Encouragement and Sentimental Vibes 🌟


Hey friends, 


I wanted to share a little story with you all today, one that truly highlights the fragility of life and the strength we possess within ourselves. 


You see, a few years ago, when I was reporting to duty in California from Florida, something extraordinary happened. My son, my little bundle of joy, was just a tiny specimen in a lab. Can you believe it? They actually lost him in the luggage! 😱


But that's not all, when they finally found him, his box was damaged. I couldn't help but wonder how delicate he must have felt, just like an egg. How fragile is an embryo, right? Yet, despite all the challenges he faced from the very beginning, he proved to be a fighter, even before he was placed in my loving arms.


This got me thinking about all of us. How fragile are we, really? Life throws curveballs at us, tests our limits, and sometimes it feels like we're walking on thin ice. But let me tell you, my friends, we are stronger than we think. We have an incredible resilience within us, just waiting to be unleashed.


So, as we embark on this journey called life, let's remember that we are capable of pushing through any obstacle that comes our way. We are warriors, fighters, and survivors. No matter how fragile we may feel at times, we possess an inner strength that can move mountains.


Let's make a pact, right here, right now. Let's promise ourselves that we will keep pushing forward, no matter what. Let's pray until something happens, until we achieve our dreams, until we conquer our fears, until we become the best version of ourselves.


2024 may seem far away, but with each passing day, we have the opportunity to grow, to learn, and to become stronger. Together, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way. Let's support each other, uplift one another, and spread love and encouragement wherever we go.


Remember, my dear friends, you are not alone. You are strong, resilient, and capable of achieving greatness. Believe in yourself, embrace your fragility, and let your inner fighter shine through.


Sending you all love, light, and endless encouragement. 💫❤️


#FragilityAndStrength #WarriorsWithinUs #PushThrough2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Up Present & Represent

  Recently, my son had an encounter with a black male nurse during his hospital visit. As a parent, I was excited about the opportunity for my  medical complex son whom constantly followed by various of medical professionals weekly , to witness someone who looked like him in a familiar profession.   I wanted this experience to serve as an inspiration, a moment where my son could see himself represented in the medical field. However, I must admit that I was left disappointed by the nurse's behavior and attitude. Instead of embodying the role model standard I had hoped for, he fell short. His lack of empathy and professionalism left a bitter taste in my mouth. I understand that everyone has their off days, and I do not wish to generalize or stereotype based on this one encounter. However, it is disheartening when someone who could have been a source of inspirational sparks similar to those others whom spark my son talented drum playing at 10 months  old , instead ...

Gods Time ~ Our Choices

 Exactly! Life is full of choices, and it's up to us to decide how we want to respond to the challenges and obstacles that come our way. We can choose to wallow in self-pity and feel sorry for ourselves, or we can choose to get up, fight, and make the best out of the situation. It's all about having a positive mindset, taking action, and being resilient in the face of adversity. I had two choices when I found myself displaced in an unfamiliar city without any real family caring for   my first and only newborn baby unexpectedly born at 4 1/2 months 21-22 weeks up against all odds , attached to oxygen .  I could have stayed in our  hotel room, waiting for a place to become available, or I could have taken the initiative to leave the hotel, socialize, meet new friends volunteering ( join the Black infant mortality task force of Hillsborough ) , and work on mastering my skills Tampa Bay Community Network -TBCN while patiently waiting for an apartment that my heart desire...

Black History:Black ❤️

 Title: Celebrating Black Love: The Significance of Showing Your Black Man He's Appreciated In a world where Black men often face systemic challenges and stereotypes, it is crucial to recognize and celebrate the importance of showing appreciation to the Black men in our lives. Expressing gratitude and admiration towards your Black partner not only strengthens your relationship but also uplifts and empowers him in a society that may not always value his worth. Here are compelling reasons why it is essential to show your Black man how much he is appreciated: 1. Empowerment Through Recognition: By acknowledging and appreciating your Black man's contributions, strengths, and presence, you empower him to navigate the world with confidence and resilience. Recognizing his worth and value can counteract the negative narratives and biases that Black men often face. 2. Cultivating Resilience and Pride: Showing appreciation to your Black partner fosters a sense of pride and resilience in ...